"DANGER: HARMFUL OR FATAL IF SWALLOWED. VAPOR HARMFUL. COMBUSTIBLE. Contains toluene and xylene. Use only in a well ventilated area. Do not use or store near heat or flame. Avoid contact with eyes or prolonged contact with skin. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Call physician immediately. Keep out of reach of children. Do not shake."
Geez, I'm not sure I can handle all the responsibility that comes with using this marker!
p.s. I may have been a bit over-dramatic while writing yesterday's post, but I am still freaked out. If a medical issue does present itself, I'm sure it can be dealt with in a calm, and preferably non-invasive manner. Hell, it could be absolutely nothing!