Friday, June 25, 2004

Lose the back, keep the rack

That's my weight-loss mantra. I carry my weight like a camel; that's better than in the gut, I guess. Of course, once all the surplus tonnage disappears, so will everything else, but I actually don't mind. I don't have any discernible waist or hips, so I'm a little boy-shaped. On the handy Land's End swimsuit guide, my body shape is designated as the rectangle shape, but I guess that's better than being the really hippy triangle shape. Once I lose all the extra pounds, I'll hopefully be a size 2 or 4, but that all depends on my exercise plans.

I'm doing my Weight Watchers online weigh-in tomorrow morning, so I'll be at Bally's to use the accurate medical scale once I wake up, right after I pee, before I drink anything, before I shower and before I have any heavy thoughts. I've already lost one pound, so I'm feeling fairly successful. I've been sticking to this diet religiously for the last two weeks, and I'm not cheating. I had a double cheeseburger for dinner last night at McDonald's, and even though it was 12 Points, I still recorded it. Thank G-D for Flex Points!!! For lunch today it's Lean Cuisine Baked Fish with Cheddar Shells. Yum!! Seriously--it's yum!

No comments: