Friday, February 04, 2005

Creature of the night...

"Touch-a touch-a touch-a touch me
I wanna be dirty
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me
Creature of the night"

How the hell did this song get caught in my head??? I haven't seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show in years!! I listened to Drew and Mike (and the "Magnolia" soundtrack during commercials) this morning, yet the first thing that lands in my brain is this irritating song! Granted, it's a pretty fun and catchy song, and if I ever learn to play guitar, I'd play this at open-mike nights at the coffee house.

Yeah, I'll probably be unconciously humming (or even better yet singing) this in the library today, someone will overhear, and the next thing you know, I'll be an overnight sensation in the library science community. Hmm, that might not be too bad for the librarian stereotype.

No comments: