Monday, June 13, 2005

Alcohol...

Just a quick little blurb about the amazing effects of beer on my brain. Further vacation details to follow:

12 ounces of beer (Bud Light): purely a cool drink
24 ounces: I become talkative
36 ounces: I become very chit-chatty
48 ounces: I begin to talk about the "Transformers" movie from the 80s with a few very cool chemical engineers I've just met. I discover that lots of guys watch "Adult Swim" on the Cartoon Network. My inner geek is totally hanging out.
1 Crown Royal mixed shot (purchased for me): things become very amusing and I am willing to think about dancing
1 Ammaretto Sour (purchased for me): I will dance in public
60 ounces of beer (my final drink since the money has run out): I discover how to get upside down on a stripper pole. Figuring out how to get down is a different story.

That's all for now.

3 comments:

ago-go said...

good for you jen! sounds like everyone was swimming in liquor this weekend...

Yoj said...

Those stripper poles *ARE* tricky, yknow it? Especially when upside down-

yournamehere said...

Weekends are made for drunken debauchery. That saying should be on our money instead of that "In God We Trust" horseshit.