Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Itchy...

I had a lovely time visiting my sister in West Virginia, and have many a story and picture to share, but right now I'm miserable. I am experiencing a strange delayed allergic reaction to the sunless tanning products I've been using for the past week or so. I am red, itchy, lumpy, and thanks to my high tolerance for pain, I am bloody (fingernails in my sleep.) Gross and nasty. I'm pale once again.

And I'm all out of Aveeno bath-soak stuff.

Half-nekkid Thursday may be a pic. of the bottom of my feet--one of the only non-itchy places on my bod.

2 comments:

Osbasso said...

That picture would be perfectly acceptable!

ago-go said...

get the Aveeno lotion too! i'm suffering from weird allergy itchies and it's the only thing that helps....oh, and pop a Reactine. feel better soon!