Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Change is good...

I don't know what made me change my blog format, but it is slowly growing on me. I somehow forgot how to add links, but happily remembered before I went completely nuts. Unfortunately, I can't really remember everything that I had on the original white page.

This green is nice and soothing. It kinda looks like my bedroom...yet it gets slightly more visitors--ha!

In other news, I found a local book discussion group (yay!) and attended the first meeting last night. We will be reading The DaVinci Code for February. Since I originally read it last February, I'll do a bit of reviewing. I'm really looking forward to the book group meetings, even though the average age (me included) is easily 65. I really need to discover some hobby, sport or interest that attracts people in my own age range. People, not exculsively guys, but a nice mix of people. It would be nice to find a female friend to go shopping with or out for coffee with. Or more than one. Ever since I graduated, my supply of friends has dwindled due to moving, higher education, and lifestyle advancements. Now I'm for the most part all alone...and the turtle has horrible taste in clothes.

No comments: