Tuesday, July 19, 2005

This is not good...

This afternoon, I experienced my first serious agrophobic panic attack in years while driving to a fairly unfamiliar shopping mall. This is seriously bad. Lately, I've taken to spending all my time either at home or no more than five miles away. Today's incident involved an acute sensation of dread, chills and a racing heartbeat. Luckily, it lasted only fifteen minutes or so, but it was extremely distressing. I don't want to be medicated like I was in the past. I had a prescription for Wellbutrin about eight years ago and it didn't do much, except maybe decrease my appetite. I don't feel like dealing with this right now. So, like the loner hermit I've become, I'm taking my banana bread out of the oven right now and returning to Harry Potter.

No comments: