Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Questions...

here are the instructions:
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions -- each person's will be different.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Here are the questions I was asked:

1) you have to power to look like anyone on earth (male or female). who do you choose to look like and why?
If I could I would look like myself, only five inches taller (weight would remain the same.) If I had to pick someone else, I'd choose Audrey Hepburn circa Roman Holiday. She had the best eyebrows!

2) you are forced to live somewhere else other than the United States. where do you move?
Iceland. I dig the geothermal heat thang.

3) you are an exotic dancer. what is your gimmick, look, and theme song?
Gimmick: the fact that I'm oddly double-jointed. Sorry, no pole :) Just the bendy stuff.
Look: probably naughty schoolgirl. I still have the uniform skirts in storage. Or kitten with a whip, but I'd probably pull off schoolgirl a bit easier.
Theme song: maybe "Brand New Key" by Melanie (Rollergirl's song in Boogie Nights) or maybe "Oops, I did it again," but that's not really original. Actually, "Lullaby" by The Cure has a great taking-off-one's-clothing beat; great for the kitten look.

4) everyone has a 'nightmare boyfriend/girlfriend'. describe yours.This guy exists. I no longer associate with the bastard for obvious reasons. Here he was in stream-of-consciousness format: Black socks, squeaky clean white shoes (kept clean with white shoe polish,) white shorts, long black shirt tucked in and bloused out; pathetic Napoleon complex, die hard Star Trek fan, super-rabid-ultra-Nazi conservative Republican. Also he used to pretend to dance with his dogs, but it looked like he was into bestiality. I was too young it realize it at the time, but he was fairly abusive as well in many different ways. I should've been smart enough to see through his bullshit, but oh well, chalk it up to a learning experience.

5) you are privy to information indicating that the world is going to end in a week. you are the only one on earth who knows and can't do anything to stop it. what do you do for that week and do you tell anyone else? and why?I'd do everything I always wish I could. I'd travel as much as I could, summon up the nerve to find the attorney I was seriously crushing on (for three years solid) and ask him out to dinner (or at least drinks or coffee,) and wrangle up my extended family for an impromptu family reunion. If I told everyone the truth about what was about to happen, everyone would assume I was crazier than usual and probably ignore the warning.

1 comment:

ago-go said...

good job girl! i approve.