Friday, September 10, 2004

What on the agenda for tonight?

Okay, this might be the world's most boring blog post, but I really don't care. I hate moving. I hate packing. I wish I had some friends to help me out, but alas, I am alone. Tonight I shall be removing and packing all the nice, personality pieces from the apartment. This includes the wonderful black panther TV lamp, the "Deer Heaven" lamp, knick-knacks, and anything else that might proove to be a distraction to me within the next few weeks. Pretty soon, my apartment will be almost as boring as those belonging to my neighbors. They are incredibly dull spinster ladies who have lived in the complex for the past several years, and they have absolutely no stuff. Maybe a couch, a few chairs, but on the whole, nothing even remotely enjoyable or interesting. Granted, they are at least 25 years older than me, but if growing old means becoming incredibly dull, count me out. I'd prefer to go out with a bang. One of the ladies in my complex has her entire Beanie Baby collection on display in her front window. Ugh. They are each sealed it's own little Plexiglas box. One would think that if one took all the time and effort to protect the toys from dust and pollution in the environment, one wouldn't have them displayed in DIRECT SUNLIGHT!!!!!

Okay, I'm a bitch today, but please, I have so much material to work with here!

No comments: