Sunday, September 26, 2004

Sigh...

After several weeks building up to this moment I've finally moved and am somewhat settled. Hello again to the SH! I'm currently horrified to be surrounded by almost 2.5 years of accumulated possesstions crap. How the hell did I collect so much shit. I'm currently taking a break from hanging all my clothes and organizing my closet, and in a few minutes I shall try to concentrate on my accounting homework. I don't know how I'll be able to do this...I'm having a serious ADD problem right now. I can't even concentrate enough to read a magazine article! Maybe once things settle down and everything is put away, or into storage, or sent to Salvation Army will I be able to concentrate again. I'm a flake today and I don't care!

Time to get back to work... yeah right--The Wedding Singer is on!

No comments: