Monday, September 19, 2005

Good and Bad...

Good: I've started thinking about National Novel Writing Month (or NaNoWriMo) which starts in November. Here's the link. I signed up for it last year and wrote about 500 words, instead of the 50,000. I truly sucked, but not this year!

Bad: The depression/blahs/unemployment blues have started manifesting themselves in my clothing. I've fallen in love with my yoga pants. This is really terrible, but since I'm rarely leaving the house and shunning the company of others (except for seeing movies occasionally) this is not really a problem.

Also, I must let it be known: today is National Talk Like a Pirate Day.

Also, also: The wedding date has been officially set for September 30th. We (mom and me) have to average a weight loss of about 2 pounds a month from now on. The dresses may be rust colored. Very interesting...

No comments: