Sunday, August 28, 2005

More reading...

I am horribly sick right now. I've been coughing, sneezing; I'm quite possibly the most disgusting thing since sliced head cheese. I've had this gross cold since Thursday afternoon and yesterday it was the worst...but that didn't stop me from gussying my bad self up and trotting over to Borders to get this book:

I'm so addicted to this series that I bought it hardcover! Dammit, I'm a phlegm factory. I deserve something nice right now.

My horoscope said something along the lines of "try to look your best; you never know who you might meet one of these days," so I actually curled my hair, wore my contacts and put coverup on my black circles. I looked good for the hour I was away from my sickbed...until I started coughing uncontrolably at the bookstore. I reeked of TB, I'm sure.

Also, Ago--the nasty pink dress picture will be posted soon. Just a warning.

1 comment:

ago-go said...

looking forward to it miss jen. and i totally want to read these vampire books!