Friday, October 01, 2004

100 Things all about me (11-23)

11. My eyes are very green; NOT hazel.
12. I was once dumped for Star Wars! (although I'm sure there were more factors involved on his end, this is all I know for sure.)
13. I am double jointed.
14. I rescued/adopted an Eastern Box Turtle named John. His previous, not-very-nice family called him "Longneck."
15. I have the nasty habit of biting my fingernails down to the nubs.
16. I was a huge "Twin Peaks" fan and love anything David Lynch does.
17. When I'm in shape, I'm a pretty good distance runner.
18. I have been experiencing an intense craving for Olga's Original Lamb for a few years. It won't go away.
19. I prefer British comedies to most American TV shows.
20. I have studied piano, flute and guitar. I taught myself clarinet.
21. Through research and trial, I discovered that the two most deadly songs in the world are "Brand New Key (I've got a brand new pair of rollerskates)" by Melanie and "Funky Town." "The Pina Colada Song (Escape)" is a close third. Try functioning with any of these stuck in your head.
22. I've seen They Might Be Giants in concert three times.
23. I love the cartoon "Kim Possible."

That's all for now!

No comments: